Friday 15 February 2013

1a, My CV re written

I commenced my professional training at Leicester College of Performing Arts, where i studied a 3 Year Musical Theatre National Trinity Diploma. During my time there i was constantly passionate about my career ahead of me and was always on the look out for ways to further my career. Over the years i took many exams in ballet and modern jazz and was lucky enough to be put on the Trinity course, which was a hell of a lot of work, but that's something i am not afraid of hard work. The course consisted of many performances, choreography shows and variety performances each one giving me the best buzz ever.

Once i graduated i was then out into the big wide world, scary but very exciting. I started auditioning and the work started to flow. Since June 2011 when i graduated i have been successful enough to be part of various variety shows, Charity events, dance shows, burlesque shows. Also Magazine shoots for Essex style magazine, which then resulted in me modelling for the brand Sexy penguin clothing line at Essex fashion show. Also a calendar shoot, which was a lot of fun. This was in aid of McMillan Cancer support and was taken at the Old Iron works gym in Maldon Essex. I find events like this and charity work very rewarding. My latest adventure is I am currently filming for a new Horror film in which i have a main part. This is very new to me as i have ony ever done extra's work before but is the moset exciting adventure yet.

This career is amazing if you seize every opportunity and make the most of it. You get to meet some amazing people and continue to grow in experience and as a person. I wish to continue living the dream for as long a possible, then hopefully with my Middlesex University Degree go on to gain my PGCE, which i will hopefully use to then teach youngsters, and pass on all my inspiration and knowledge. Live the dream then teach it Inspire others as i was!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie, sorry I haven't come back to you sooner! I like your précis version of you CV, much better to read and really gives a good overview of you and your professional career to date! Keep going ! Kym

    ReplyDelete