Thursday 21 March 2013

Writting Session

Summarise summarise summarise.... was the topic at the writing session i attended yesterday at Middlesex uni. I am so pleased that i went along to this, it has helped/guided me a hell of a lot. The session has opened my eyes to new ways of writing, not just putting the obvious and also supporting evidence. We covered quotes/ themes and the relationships between them. I feel very comfortable now when it comes to a piece of writing, its not so scary after all weather it be a pen to paper or your little fingertips at the keys!

1 comment:

  1. April 2nd is our next MDX ‘First Tuesday Coffee House meeting’. We will meet on SKYPE at 7:30pm London time. Don’t forget the clocks change this weekend as British ‘summer’ time begins!!!!

    If you want to join in the ‘First Tuesday Coffee House meeting’ please SKYPE me to make a connection before Tuesday if possible or send me an email with your SKYPE address so I can reach out to you. Let other people know about it too.
    Adesola

    ReplyDelete