Friday 3 May 2013

3a, Current Networks

Whilst coming to part 3 of the tasks i have never though to myself so much about my professional practise and the underlying network sources i use. How i use it and what tools i do use. Below i have highlighted what i feel i use very regularly to help me move forward and build upon my professional practice. 


These are the networking tools i use in my professional practice. My list includes Virtual and live tools.
  1. Myself
  2. Facebook
  3. Email 
  4. Phone
  5. Business cards/ CV/ Show reel
  6. twitter
  7. Linkedin
  8. Various websites
  9. Bloggs
  10. Flikr
  11. Youtube

Since starting the BAPP course i had never thought of or even used, Flikr, youtube or bloggs. But now that they are part of my tools, i couldn't go without them. 

These networks have helped me become much more established in my professional practice. I myself have a huge engagement with these networking tools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment