Wednesday 23 October 2013

2nd Campus session of Module 2

Yesterday was our second campus session myself doing module 2! I had a brilliant day, i found it very informative and i find it very beneficial when all 3 modules come together and discuss the course. We can all reflect off one another and interact about ideas.

Firstly Alan gave us a task titled "Mapping professional domains", this made me really think outside the box of how things are perceived in the outside world, what tools, technologies and mehods are used, and my own personal views with regards to all ideas, such as values, questions and inquiries and knowledge. I found this task challenging to begin with but once you realise how you feel things and how the outside world can see things, the methods and tools soon fall into place.

With regards to module 2 we discussed our lines of inquiry, and what questions we have come up with. I have only just written these questions and feel much happier now. I have decided to follow along the lines of transition between professional performer to teacher. The reason i have chose this line of inquiry as it is personal and most relevant to myself.

Here's to posting these questions, and getting some feedback please :-) x




No comments:

Post a Comment