Wednesday 23 October 2013

Module 2 Insight

Well so it begins, i have now been to 2 campus sessions regarding module 2 and i have taken so much on board and been scribbling away, but haven't posted anything onto my blogg until now. I haven't felt that confident with how my line of inquiry was going to go. But now that i have glanced over the readers and i feel a lot happier i have decided to base my line of inquiry around
the transition from professional performer to teacher. 

The reason for myself choosing this line of inquiry is because this is very personal and relevant to me. This inquiry will help me learn and get an understanding of how to pursue and develop my professional practice and my career for the future. I wish to follow my career as a performer for as long as possible,


  • gain as much knowledge,


  • gain as much experience as much as possible,


  • meet new people within the industry


  • build my CV up as much as possible


  • Learn new skills


  • travel the world


  • try new teaching styles


I wish to achieve this so when i come to a point in my life when i wish to teach i then will have as much experience to pass on to others. I wish to inspire people and let them fall in love with the industry i did.


No comments:

Post a Comment