Wednesday 17 April 2013

3rd Campus session

I have eventually got home after a great 3 hours at uni today. The campus session was so helpful, one to one basis as it was only my little self and Alan. I have come home feeling very confident and a big smile on my face after all we discussed, and talked very in dept about theories and the 3rd lot of tasks. I can not empathises enough, people should defiantly attend if they can. I am now less worried about these tasks and the 750 word essay. I will blogg about it tomorrow for you all.

2 comments:

  1. It would be fab it you could Sophie! This 3rd set of tasks is stressing me out a little! So much to get my head around (and typical it comes at a busy time in work as well!) Wish I could get into campus, I'm sure it would really benefit me, like you say - it is just way too far away for me unfortunately! Hope to hear about your session soon. Good luck with task 3!
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hannah,
    thank you for your reply, i am now just about to finish about the campus session. You will be fine don't worry yes to look at they are of more detail i feel. Just look at the questions and think what can take me further??
    Its a shame its too far if you want to skype one day thats fine prob will help us both!
    Take care
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete