Thursday 14 November 2013

6a Research





I have read over the course reader 6 on tools of professional inquiry, and i have thoroughly learnt a lot. There were things highlighted like methods of extract research such as surveys and observations, nut it never occurred to me how much in-depth you can go with these forms of research. The way these methods work and may have limits and some new things for myself to try such as a focus group, this never entered my mind before now. 

I am part of a SIG, which was set up by Carla Mason, and both of us have spoke of how useful it is for us. We both feel that we can guide and help one another with our lines of inquiry as they seem to be of the same nature. From one another we can benefit greatly, with critical refection, input of ideas and what research has been of great use to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment