Tuesday 5 November 2013

Professional Ethics 5a,


I have decided to discuss my professional community and the how the ethics are involved in my practice.

Within my professional community i have decided to talk about;


  • Whilst i attend auditions and classes
  • Going into lessons to observe a dance class
  • Attending rehearsals
  • And i wish to teach in the future but as of yet i currently do not

Within these subject areas i feel all the codes and regulations of practise all sit in line with one another. 

I personally should always behave and remain in a professional, ethically and morally correct manner. Be on top form all of the time, ready to observe, develop, inquire and work constantly, by being alert all of the time.  I always have and always will keep my eye on the end product, the aim/target and objective of the class / rehearsal. It is also highly important to have a background understanding and knowledge of my professional practise so i can only develop and achieve a high standard. And have a clear understanding of my careers values as it is personal to myself. 

Respect is also vital in any business and career. Should you give out respect you should also recieve it in return. 

And a final factor I should always be visually/physically and spatially aware for health and safety reasons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment