Sunday 10 November 2013

New Experience


On Friday i was given the opportunity to go and sit in on some classes a my old secondary school.
I had arranged with a the head of the department to go in and observe some classes, in which i had a thoroughly great day! 
I had the pleasure of observing a year 9, year 10 GCSE and year 12 A level class. 
I had such a brilliant day and found it most fascinating observing a class.
After the 3 lessons and myself sitting back and observing. I found it thoroughly interesting and enjoyable what i had learnt, seen and picked up on.
It is most apparent that each class was different not only in age, but manner, tone and attitude as well. During each class i wrote pages of notes.
I chose to go in and observe the classes as in future i wish to teach, so it was a great new experience for myself and most interesting seeing the schedules and order of classes, but how a class is handled and kept in order and together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment